Sunday, June 21, 2009

Assignment

1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?

In Values Education, it will help me to build my character. I will not become a successful person if I wouldn’t know my attitude. It is important to a person to know who he/she is. As I take this course, I realize that intelligence is nothing if you haven’t got a good character. Now, I ready myself to learn new ways to develop my character through the course, values education.

2. After you have processed your first few experiences at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?

I mingle to the right persons and follow the school rules. I will also study harder because there is a big difference between the study in high school and in college. I will be more careful to my every decision in college. One wrong decision will lead me to a complicated situation.

3. Analyze your readiness for college using the checklist “making transition from high school to college”.

If I will grade myself readiness from 1 to 10, 10 as highest, I think my score is 7. This is because I am only a freshmen and I need to learn more in college. But in the brighter side, I’m coping up with my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment