Sunday, June 28, 2009

PERSONAL VALUES CHECK LIST

Sunday, June 21, 2009

2ND MEETING: PERSONAL VALUES CHECK LIST

Name: Cervancia, John Christopher R. Date: June 28, 2009

Program: CE – 1

Assignment # 2

My first selection in the 107 values is discipline. I take it first because in this present time, there are many temptations and I know that if I am discipline to myself, I can surpass it. My 2nd value is Simplicity. I know that simplicity can take me away from any issues. Having simple life makes me happy. And my 3rd value is connected in my 2nd value, content over form. I am contented in my life. Have friends, fun and finish all of your responsibility. My 4th value is fairness. I always challenge myself that I will accomplish all of my responsibilities without any cheating. My 5th value is practicality. In this present time, I see that I can be successful if I take all of the things that I needed. I must not waste anything from my parent that has given to me. I must use wise. My 6th value is fun. My life will be not complete if there’s no fun. All of the things that I took have a fun. I believe that I can surpass a responsibility or a work easily if there’s fun. My 7th value is challenge. I had a motto in my life, “take a simple thing or work as a challenge to make it better”. When you challenge your self, you will work it hard on it and there’s a better result. My 8th value is accomplishment/success. Every human that GOD created is unique. And it every human must have an accomplishment done in his/her life. My 9th value is truth. As long as you have this value, you will be never being afraid in any problems that you will face. My last and 10th value is gratitude. If I became successful someday, I will give gratitude to all people who make me successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment