Monday, August 17, 2009

10th journal entry

I experience one negative peer pressure when I’m in high school. They told to me that they will have an “inuman session” in one of the house of my classmate and that will happen after our JS prom. First, I think that my parents will not agree that I will get drunk. I also didn’t agree to go with my classmates, but they have many reasons. First, that “inuman session” will be sometimes only in individual life. Second, they reason to me that we were friends since first year high school and I should trust them. And many reasons come and until I agree. The problem is…. What will I say to my parents? My friends told to me that I will only having a sleepover in the house of my classmate. Time goes by and the prom night came, in that time I agree with them and join them in the session. After that night, I feel… guilty because I didn’t something wrong. But in the end, my friends told to me that an “inuman session” must be done occasionally only. They told to me also that drinking alcoholic drinks must be done only every celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment